Monday, 24 December 2007

Teenager

I got a prize for this one! :D

The essence of childhood frost,
The innocence not completely lost,
And yet a hint of maturity is seen,
That’s what being a teenager means.
The life then seems, a roller-coaster ride,
No rules to follow, no laws to abide.
When the world seems the slave, and I am the queen,
That’s what being a teenager means.
And sometimes, life, it seems an illusion,
The ups and downs, and eternal confusion,
When no one comprehends in the world so mean,
That’s what being a teenager means.
The new doors open, while some other close,
The hope seems small. On the path that I chose
I stumble, I fall and get up clean,
That’s what being a teenager means.
Many examples to follow, many others to set,
Some lessons to be learnt, and some miseries to forget,
The best age in life, among umpteen,
That’s what being a teenager means..

2 comments:

Asmi Saxena said...

This one really was worth a prize, totally! Congratulations! :)

MUKUL!.!. said...

i liked this the most !! [;)]