I’ve lost myself in you,
And now I don’t have a clue,
How to find myself again,
How to leave behind this pain.
This world around me is just not right,
Where the darkness seems easier than light,
Where life and mirth are just too frail,
And beauty just doesn’t prevail.
I don’t know what you did to me,
That made my life such a misery,
And left me behind so hollow,
With no one to turn to, no one to follow.
Don’t know why I fell so hard for you,
Even though you never asked me to.
And now I can’t seem to rise again,
And get away from all disdain.
It’s not as if I want you back,
It ain’t that you complete the something I lack,
But still I want, with all my heart,
For you to mend my world fallen apart.
I want you to tell me what to do,
I want you to make me see through,
Of all the lies and deceits my way you threw,
I want you to make me hate you.
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amazing poem.. I feel it :)
well....true poem....may u be endowed wid peace. Take care !
Thank you Asmi and Malvika! :)
extremely nice poem.. really like your writing style..
keep writing :)
Post a Comment