Look what I found! This is one of the first poems I wrote. I must be 11 or 12 when I composed this for a school recitation competition. :)
The star above shines with all its might,
Making the day beautiful and bright
It burns itself to give us light
But we never do, is that right?
The river beside, wherever seen,
Makes the land incredible green,
It shares its water with the beggar and the queen,
When the mighty river is, why aren't we keen?
A tiny flower on the ground,
Spreads it's fragrance all around
It shares it's beauty through its round
So why do we keep it bound?
Why do we break the nature's rule?
Not giving out, and still being cool!
Share, share, don't be a fool!
'Cause sharing is love's greatest tool.
Friday, 16 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amazing.. and that too at such a tender age..:)
I think you have significant potential as a poet.
"beig" is a typo.
Post a Comment